Our Specialty Maps
Canoe Maps Canada Specialty Maps include many features not found on standard topographic maps. These include:
- detailed standard canoe routes
- information about portages
- recommended camping locations
- locations of points of interest (rock paintings, etc.)
- many other details
Our Canadian Specialty Maps Series features in-depth topographically accurate maps of Canada's most pristine destinations.
We have produced the only map series to cover Canada's Northern National Parks.
- NORTHWEST TERRITORIES: Aulavik National Park, Nahanni National Park Reserve, Tuktut Nogait National Park, Wood Buffalo National Park.
- NUNAVUT: Auyuittuq National Park, Quttinirpaaq National Park, Sirimilik National Park, Ukkusiksalik National Park.
- SASKATCHEWAN: Grasslands National Park, Prince Albert National Park.
- YUKON: Ivvavik National Park, Kluane National Park, Vuntut National Park.
- MANITOBA: Wapusk National Park.
We are pleased to offer a gorgeous series of Canada's Arctic:
- Canada's Arctic 1 North.
- Canada's Arctic 2 West.
- Canada's Arctic 3 East.
- Canada's Arctic 4 West.
- Canada's Arctic 5 South Central.
All maps are the same scale, allowing for them to easily be spliced together.
Our Saskatchewan Specialty Canoe Maps were designed with the collaboration of Ric Driediger, of Churchill River Canoe Outfitters, based in Missinipe, SK. Ric has spent decades paddling Saskatchewan's northern waterways. His vast knowledge of these routes has helped us to produce highly-detailed maps, including canoe routes, portages, preferred camping sites, and "insider" information.
This series includes:
- Barker Lake
- Churchill River - Otter Lake to Nistowiak
- Churchill River - Sandfly to Trout Lake
- Churchill River - Trout to Otter Lake
- Fond Du Lac 1, 2 & 3
- Brabant Lake to Paull Lake
- Lac La Ronge Area
- Lake Diefenbaker & Area
- MacLennan Lakes Canoe Area
- Otter Lake
- Paull River
- Waterfound 1,2, & 3.
We have also created a complete collection of maps of the Rocky Mountains:
- Banff & Area
- Kananaskis SW, NE, NW, SE
- Lake Louise & Area
As well as many other specialty maps:
- Banks Island, NWT
- Beaufort Delta Coast
- Bowron Lakes, BC
- Great Slave Lake, NWT
- Mackenzie Delta
- Pikes Portage Historical Map
- Sahtu North, NWT.